|MBS Main Plugin
Edge insets describe the distance between the edges of one rectangle to a related rectangle that can be described by measuring a constant but edge-specific distance from each edge.
A common use for this structure is to describe the relationship between a view’s frame and its alignment rectangle.
- 5 properties
- 4 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
- NSCollectionViewFlowLayoutMBS.sectionInset as NSEdgeInsetsMBS
- NSCollectionViewGridLayoutMBS.margins as NSEdgeInsetsMBS
- PDFViewMBS.pageBreakMargins as NSEdgeInsetsMBS
Some events using this class:
- DesktopNSCollectionViewControlMBS.insetForSectionAtIndex(layout as NSCollectionViewLayoutMBS, section as Integer) as NSEdgeInsetsMBS
- NSCollectionViewControlMBS.insetForSectionAtIndex(layout as NSCollectionViewLayoutMBS, section as Integer) as NSEdgeInsetsMBS
Some examples using this class:
- Version 21.0
- Added NSEdgeInsetsMBS class.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Main Plugin.