|class||CoreML||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||17.4||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||✅ Yes||All|
- 16 properties
- property count as Integer
- property dataPointer as Ptr
- property dataType as Integer
- property Handle as Integer
- property shape0 as Integer
- property shape1 as Integer
- property shape2 as Integer
- property strides0 as Integer
- property strides1 as Integer
- property strides2 as Integer
- property doubleValue(index as Integer) as Double
- property doubleValue(indexes() as Integer) as Double
- property integerValue(index as Integer) as Integer
- property integerValue(indexes() as Integer) as Integer
- property singleValue(index as Integer) as Single
- property singleValue(indexes() as Integer) as Single
- 4 methods
- 5 constants
Data is double values.
Data is Float16 values.
Sadly Xojo doesn't have a native Float16 data type.
Data is single values (32-bit).
Data is Float64 values.
Use double in Xojo.
Data is 32-bit integer values.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
Some properties using for this class:
- MLFeatureValueMBS.multiArrayValue as MLMultiArrayMBS
Some examples using this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos