Super class: MKShapeMBS
|class||MapKit||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||21.3||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||✅ Yes||Desktop & iOS|
Use a MKMultiPolyline object when you have multiple distinct polyline shapes that you intend to render using the same style.
Available on macOS 10.15 and iOS 13 or newer.
Subclass of the MKShapeMBS class.
- 8 methods
- method boundingMapRect as MKMapRectMBS
- method canReplaceMapContent as Boolean
- method Constructor
- method Constructor(Handle as Integer)
- method Constructor(polylines() as MKPolylineMBS)
- method coordinate as CLLocationCoordinate2DMBS
- method intersectsMapRect(mapRect as MKMapRectMBS) as Boolean
- method polylines as MKPolylineMBS()
- shared method multiPolyline(polylines() as MKPolylineMBS) as MKMultiPolylineMBS
Super class MKShapeMBS
- 3 properties
- 6 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- MKMultiPolylineRendererMBS.Constructor(multiPolyline as MKMultiPolylineMBS)
Some properties using for this class:
- MKMultiPolylineRendererMBS.multiPolyline as MKMultiPolylineMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins