Super class: MKShapeMBS
|class||MapKit||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||21.3||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||✅ Yes||Desktop & iOS|
Use a MKMultiPolygon when you have multiple distinct polygon shapes that you intend to render using the same style.
Available on macOS 10.15 and iOS 13 or newer.
Subclass of the MKShapeMBS class.
- 8 methods
- method boundingMapRect as MKMapRectMBS
- method canReplaceMapContent as Boolean
- method Constructor
- method Constructor(Handle as Integer)
- method Constructor(polygons() as MKPolygonMBS)
- method coordinate as CLLocationCoordinate2DMBS
- method intersectsMapRect(mapRect as MKMapRectMBS) as Boolean
- method polygons as MKPolygonMBS()
- shared method multiPolygon(polygons() as MKPolygonMBS) as MKMultiPolygonMBS
Super class MKShapeMBS
- 3 properties
- 6 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- MKMultiPolygonRendererMBS.Constructor(multiPolygon as MKMultiPolygonMBS)
Some properties using for this class:
- MKMultiPolygonRendererMBS.multiPolygon as MKMultiPolygonMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos