|class||DirectShow||MBS Win Plugin||21.1||❌ No||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop, Console & Web|
For Windows Driver Model (WDM) devices, the WDM Video Capture Filter automatically exposes this interface if the WDM driver supports the PROPSETID_VIDCAP_VIDEOCONTROL property set. For more information, see the Windows Driver Kit (WDK) documentation.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 3 properties
- 7 methods
- method Caps(pin as DirectShowPinMBS) as Integer
- method Constructor
- method CurrentActualFrameRate(pin as DirectShowPinMBS) as Int64
- method FrameRateList(pin as DirectShowPinMBS, Index as Integer, Width as Integer, Height as Integer) as Int64()
- method MaxAvailableFrameRate(pin as DirectShowPinMBS, Index as Integer, Width as Integer, Height as Integer) as Int64
- method Mode(pin as DirectShowPinMBS) as Integer
- method SetMode(pin as DirectShowPinMBS, mode as Integer)
- 4 constants
Sets up a stream to capture a trigger from an external source, for example, a push button on a camera. Buffers can be queued to the driver but will not be passed up from the WDM capture driver (for compression, display, or writing to a file) until the external event happens.
Specifies that the picture is flipped horizontally.
Specifies that the picture is flipped vertically.
In software, simulates an external trigger when the stream has the VideoControlFlag_ExternalTriggerEnable flag set.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- DirectShowBaseFilterMBS.AMVideoControl as DirectShowAMVideoControlMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins