CURLSWebSocketFrameMBS class New in 23.0
|class||CURL||MBS CURL Plugin||23.0||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||All|
dim curl as CURLSMBS // your curl handle
dim m as CURLSWebSocketFrameMBS = curl.WebSocketReceive
if m <> nil then
TextAreaLog.AddText "Received: "+m.Text
- 13 properties
- property BytesLeft as Int64
- property BytesReceived as Int64
- property Data as MemoryBlock
- property FlagBinary as Boolean
- property FlagClose as Boolean
- property FlagContinue as Boolean
- property FlagOffset as Boolean
- property FlagPing as Boolean
- property FlagPong as Boolean
- property Flags as Integer
- property FlagText as Boolean
- property Offset as Int64
- property Text as String
- 7 constants
This is binary data.
Close this transfer.
This is not the final fragment of the message, which implies that there will be another fragment coming as part of the same message where this bit is not set.
This is a partial fragment.
The provided data is only a partial fragment and there will be more in a following call to WebSocketSend(). When sending only a piece of the fragment like this, the fragsize must be provided with the total expected fragment size in the first call and it needs to be zero in subsequent calls.
This as a ping.
This is a pong.
The buffer contains text data.
Note that this makes a difference to WebSocket but CURL itself will not make any verification of the content or precautions that you actually send valid UTF-8 content.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CURLSMBS.WebSocketMeta as CURLSWebSocketFrameMBS
- CURLSMBS.WebSocketReceive(BufferSize as Integer = 65536) as CURLSWebSocketFrameMBS
Some examples using this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS CURL Plugin.