Super class: CFObjectMBS
|class||CoreText||MBS MacCG Plugin||14.2||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||✅ Yes||All|
The typesetter creates glyph runs as it produces lines from character strings, attributes, and font objects. That is, a line is constructed of one or more glyphs runs. Glyph runs can draw themselves into a graphic context, if desired, although most users have no need to interact directly with glyph runs.
Subclass of the CFObjectMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 6 properties
- 8 methods
- method Advances as CGSizeMBS()
- method Constructor private
- method Draw(context as CGContextMBS, location as Integer, length as Integer = 0)
- method Glyphs as Integer()
- method ImageBounds(context as CGContextMBS, location as Integer, length as Integer) as CGRectMBS
- method Positions as CGPointMBS()
- method StringIndices as Integer()
- method TypographicBounds(location as Integer, length as Integer, byref ascent as Double, byref descent as Double, byref leading as Double) as Double
- shared method Available as boolean
- 4 constants
Super class CFObjectMBS
- 5 properties
- 9 methods
- shared method NewCFObject(handle as Integer) as CFObjectMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CTLineMBS.GlyphRuns as CTRunMBS()
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 22.2pr3
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 15.1pr7
- CoreText Completed
Feedback: Report problem or ask question.