|class||AVFoundationNode||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||15.3||Yes||No||No||Yes||All|
You use audio nodes to generate audio signals, process them, and perform audio input and output.
You create each audio node separately and attach it to the audio engine. You can perform all audio node operations during runtime—connecting them, disconnecting them, and removing them—with only minor limitations:
- Reconnect audio nodes only when they are upstream of a mixer..
- If you remove an audio node that has differing input and output channel counts, or which is a mixer, the result will likely be a broken graph.
- event ConfigurationChanged(notification as NSNotificationMBS)
- 11 properties
- property autoShutdownEnabled as Boolean
- property Handle as Integer
- property InManualRenderingMode as Boolean
- property inputNode as AVAudioInputNodeMBS
- property mainMixerNode as AVAudioMixerNodeMBS
- property manualRenderingFormat as AVAudioFormatMBS
- property manualRenderingMaximumFrameCount as UInt32
- property manualRenderingMode as Integer
- property manualRenderingSampleTime as Int64
- property outputNode as AVAudioOutputNodeMBS
- property running as Boolean
- 19 methods
- method attachedNodes as AVAudioNodeMBS()
- method attachNode(node as AVAudioNodeMBS)
- method connect(node1 as AVAudioNodeMBS, node2 as AVAudioNodeMBS, bus1 as Integer, bus2 as Integer, format as AVAudioFormatMBS)
- method connect(node1 as AVAudioNodeMBS, node2 as AVAudioNodeMBS, format as AVAudioFormatMBS)
- method Constructor
- method Destructor
- method detachNode(node as AVAudioNodeMBS)
- method disableManualRenderingMode
- method disconnectNodeInput(node as AVAudioNodeMBS)
- method disconnectNodeInput(node as AVAudioNodeMBS, bus as Integer)
- method disconnectNodeOutput(node as AVAudioNodeMBS)
- method disconnectNodeOutput(node as AVAudioNodeMBS, bus as Integer)
- method enableManualRenderingMode(mode as Integer, pcmFormat as AVAudioFormatMBS, maximumFrameCount as UInt32, byref error as NSErrorMBS) as Boolean
- method pause
- method prepare
- method renderOffline(numberOfFrames as UInt32, buffer as AVAudioPCMBufferMBS, byref error as NSErrorMBS) as Integer
- method reset
- method startAndReturnError(byref error as NSErrorMBS) as Boolean
- method stop
- 2 shared methods
- 9 constants
An operation that can’t be performed because the engine hasn’t stopped running.
An operation that can’t be performed because the engine is not in manual rendering mode or the right variant of it.
An operation that can’t be performed because the engine hasn’t started running.
An engine that operates in an offline mode.
An engine that operates under real-time constraints and doesn't make blocking calls while rendering.
Manual Rendering Status
An operation that can't be performed under current conditions; the client can try again later.
A problem that occurred during rendering, resulting in no data being returned.
A condition in which not enough input data was returned by the input node to satisfy the render request at the time of the request.
A status that indicates that all of the requested data was returned successfully.
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
- AVAudioNodeMBS.engine as AVAudioEngineMBS
Some examples using this class:
- /AVFoundation/AVAudioEngine manual rendering
- /AVFoundation/AVAudioEngine/Player with AudioUnit for Level Meter
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 21.0pr6
- [ANN] MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo / Real Studio plug-ins in version 15.3
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins