Super class: ArchiverMBS
|class||Archive||MBS Compression Plugin||16.2||Yes||Yes||Yes||All|
dim a as new ArchiveReaderMBS
// open file
dim f as FolderItem = SpecialFolder.Desktop.Child("test.zip")
if not a.OpenFile(f) then
Break // path invalid?
dim e as ArchiveEntryMBS = a.NextHeader
while e <> nil
e = a.NextHeader
Can be used to read zip, tar and other image formats.
Subclass of the ArchiverMBS class.
- event ExtractProgress(entry as ArchiveEntryMBS)
- 4 properties
- 61 methods
- method AddPassphrase(passphrase as string)
- method AppendFilter(Filter as Integer)
- method AppendFilterProgram(Program as String)
- method Close
- method Constructor
- method Destructor
- method Extract(Entry as ArchiveEntryMBS, DestArchive as ArchiverMBS)
- method Extract(Entry as ArchiveEntryMBS, flags as Integer = &h123F7)
- method NextHeader(entry as ArchiveEntryMBS = nil) as ArchiveEntryMBS
- method OpenData(Data as String) as Boolean
- method OpenFile(File as FolderItem, BlockSize as Integer = 10240) as Boolean
- method OpenFile(Files() as FolderItem, BlockSize as Integer = 10240) as Boolean
- method OpenPath(Path as String, BlockSize as Integer = 10240) as Boolean
- method OpenPath(Paths() as String, BlockSize as Integer = 10240) as Boolean
- method ReadDataBlockMemory(byref offset as Int64) as MemoryBlock
- method ReadDataBlockString(byref offset as Int64) as String
- method ReadDataMemory(ByteCount as Integer) as MemoryBlock
- method ReadDataString(ByteCount as Integer) as String
- method Seek(Position as Int64, Mode as Integer = 0) as Int64
- method SetExtractSkipFile(DeviceID as Int64, FileNo as Int64)
- method SetFilterOption(Module as String, Option as String, Value as String)
- method SetFormat(Format as Integer)
- method SetFormatOption(Module as String, Option as String, Value as String)
- method SetOption(Module as String, Option as String, Value as String)
- method SetOptions(Options as String)
- method Skip
- method SupportFilterAll
- method SupportFilterBZip2
- method SupportFilterCompress
- method SupportFilterGRZip
- method SupportFilterGZip
- method SupportFilterLRZip
- method SupportFilterLZip
- method SupportFilterLzma
- method SupportFilterLzop
- method SupportFilterNone
- method SupportFilterProgram(command as string)
- method SupportFilterRpm
- method SupportFilterUU
- method SupportFilterXz
- method SupportFormat7zip
- method SupportFormatAll
- method SupportFormatAr
- method SupportFormatByCode(FilterCode as Integer)
- method SupportFormatCab
- method SupportFormatCpio
- method SupportFormatEmpty
- method SupportFormatGnutar
- method SupportFormatIso9660
- method SupportFormatLha
- method SupportFormatLZ4
- method SupportFormatMTree
- method SupportFormatRar
- method SupportFormatRar5
- method SupportFormatRaw
- method SupportFormatTar
- method SupportFormatWArc
- method SupportFormatXar
- method SupportFormatZip
- method SupportFormatZipSeekable
- method SupportFormatZipStreamable
- 26 constants
Encryption Status constants.
If the reader for some other reason (e.g. not enough bytes read) cannot say if there are encrypted entries, kEncryptionDontKnow is returned.
In case the archive does not support encryption detection at all kEncryptionUnsupported is returned.
Default: Do not restore ACLs.
Default: Do not clear no-change flags when unlinking object.
Default: Do not restore fflags.
Default: Do not use HFS+ compression if it was not compressed.
This has no effect except on Mac OS v10.6 or later.
Default: Do not restore Mac extended metadata.
This has no effect except on Mac OS.
Default: Create parent directories as needed.
Default: Use HFS+ compression if it was compressed.
This has no effect except on Mac OS v10.6 or later.
Default: Replace existing files.
Default: Overwrite files, even if one on disk is newer.
Default: Do not try to set owner/group.
Default: Do obey umask, do not restore SUID/SGID/SVTX bits.
Default: Do not reject entries with absolute paths
Default: Do not reject entries with '..' as path elements.
Default: Do not try to guard against extracts redirected by symlinks.
Note: With kExtractUnlink, will remove any intermediate symlink.
Detect blocks of 0 and write holes instead.
Default: Do not restore mtime/atime.
Default: Try create first, unlink only if create fails with EEXIST.
Default: Do not restore xattrs.
Reader can detect encrypted data.
Reader can detect encryptable metadata (pathname, mtime, etc.).
Current format supports no encryption.
Seek relative to current position.
Seek relative to end of file.
Seek relative to begin of file.
Super class ArchiverMBS
- event Passphrase(byref password as String) as Boolean
- 14 properties
- property Compression as Integer
- property CompressionName as String
- property ErrNo as Integer
- property ErrorString as String
- property FileCount as Integer
- property FilterCount as Integer
- property Format as Integer
- property FormatName as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property Lasterror as Integer
- property Open as Boolean
- property PositionCompressed as Int64
- property PositionUncompressed as Int64
- property Yield as Boolean
- 7 shared properties
- 7 methods
- 5 shared methods
- shared method LoadIconvLibrary(path as String, byref Error as String) as boolean
- shared method NewReader as ArchiveReaderMBS
- shared method NewWriter as ArchiveWriterMBS
- shared method SetCurrentWorkingDirectory(path as folderitem) as boolean
- shared method SetCurrentWorkingDirectory(path as String) as boolean
- 52 constants
Some methods using this class:
- ArchiverMBS.NewReader as ArchiveReaderMBS
- ArchiveWriterMBS.WriteData(SourceArchive as ArchiveReaderMBS) as Int64
Some examples using this class:
- /Compression/Archive/Extract files in Archive
- /Compression/Archive/List Files in Archive
- /Compression/Archive/untar with extract
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Compression Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog