|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Addressbook||MBS MacCocoa Plugin||15.0||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
dim a as new ABAddressBookMBS
dim accounts() as ABAccountMBS = a.allAccounts
for each c as ABAccountMBS in accounts
MsgBox c.Name + EndOfLine + c.Identifier + EndOfLine + c.BaseURL
The ABAccount functions are not documented by Apple, but work well on OS X version 10.8 to 10.10.
They may work in newer versions if Apple does not change them. They may work in past OS X versions if Apple hat the same features there, too.
If the functions are not available in a OS X version, you will see NSExceptionMBS being raised.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 5 properties
- method Constructor
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- ABAddressBookMBS.accountWithIdentifier(Identifier as string) as ABAccountMBS
- ABAddressBookMBS.addRecord(record as ABRecordMBS, Account as ABAccountMBS, byref error as NSErrorMBS) as boolean
- ABAddressBookMBS.allAccounts as ABAccountMBS()
- ABAddressBookMBS.enabledAccounts as ABAccountMBS()
- ABAddressBookMBS.groupForUniqueId(uniqueid as string, account as ABAccountMBS) as ABGroupMBS
- ABAddressBookMBS.groupsForAccount(account as ABAccountMBS) as ABGroupMBS()
- ABAddressBookMBS.peopleForAccount(account as ABAccountMBS) as ABPersonMBS()
- ABAddressBookMBS.persistentAccounts as ABAccountMBS()
- ABAddressBookMBS.personForUniqueId(uniqueid as string, account as ABAccountMBS) as ABPersonMBS
- ABAddressBookMBS.recordForUniqueId(uniqueid as string, account as ABAccountMBS) as ABRecordMBS
Some properties using for this class:
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCocoa Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos