The module ImageMagick7MBSmodule ImageMagick7MBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|module||ImageMagick7||MBS GraphicsMagick Plugin||20.0||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
The MBS Plugin can load 8, 16, 32 or 64 bit ImageMagick libraries with or without HDRI support. We detect what library is loaded and adjust in various functions. Check QuantumDepth, QuantumSize and HDRI properties.
All class names have currently 7 in the class name to give users of the older classes time for the transition.
Currently we use ImageMagick 7.0.9. The plugin may work with older/newer versions of 7.x.
We do have functions to use Xojo pictures with CopyPicture and SetPicture. Those move pixels as they are, so it is up to you to do proper color management. As Xojo pictures are just 8bit RGB, you may loose information on conversion. ExportPixels and ImportPixels functions can move pixel data into/from memory blocks.
Best to avoid Xojo pictures and load image here, modify it and save it again.
- method ClampToQuantum(value as Double) as Double
- method InitializeMagick(path as string = "")
- method LoadLibrary(path as string) as boolean
- method LoadLibraryFile(path as folderitem) as boolean
- method MagickInfoList as IMMagickInfoList7MBS
- method MagickToMime(name as string) as string
- method NewImageInfo as IMImageInfo7MBS
- method NewImageList as IMImage7MBS
- method PrintMagickVersion
- method ScaleQuantumToChar(value as Double) as UInt8
- method SetCurrentDirectory(path as folderitem) as boolean
- property Copyright as String
- property Delegates as String
- property Epsilon as Double
- property Features as String
- property HDRI as Boolean
- property HomeURL as String
- property Huge as Double
- property License as String
- property LoadErrorString as String
- property MagickPrecision as Integer
- property MagickSignature as UInt32
- property MaxColormapSize as Integer
- property MaxMap as Integer
- property PackageName as String
- property QuantumDepth as Integer
- property QuantumDepthString as String
- property QuantumRange as UInt32
- property QuantumRangeString as String
- property QuantumSize as Integer
- property ReleaseDate as String
- property Version as String
- property VersionNumber as Integer
Some examples which use this module:
- /GraphicsMagick/ImageMagick7/ImageMagick 7 List Magicks
- /GraphicsMagick/ImageMagick7/ImageMagick 7 Test
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS GraphicsMagick Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins