|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Network||MBS Win Plugin||14.1||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
The plugin only implements proxy related functions.
But this class could be extended to work like HTTPSocket.
- 6 properties
- 4 methods
- method Close as boolean
- method Constructor
- method GetProxyForUrl(URL as string, AutoProxyOptions as WinHTTPClientAutoProxyOptionsMBS, byref ProxyInfo as WinHTTPClientProxyInfoMBS) as boolean
- method Open(UserAgent as string, AccessType as Integer, ProxyName as string = "", ProxyByPass as string = "") as boolean
- 7 shared methods
- shared method CrackUrl(URL as string, Flags as Integer = 0) as WinHTTPClientURLComponentsMBS
- shared method DetectAutoProxyConfigUrl(AutoDetectFlags as Integer, byref AutoConfigUrl as string) as Boolean
- shared method GetDefaultProxyConfiguration as WinHTTPClientProxyInfoMBS
- shared method GetIEProxyConfigForCurrentUser as WinHTTPClientCurrentUserIEProxyConfigMBS
- shared method GetProxyForHost(URL as string, Host as string, byref proxy as string, byref proxyPort as string, AutoConfigURL as string = "") as boolean
- shared method InternetGetProxyInfo(URL as string, Host as string) as String
- shared method SetDefaultProxyConfiguration(info as WinHTTPClientProxyInfoMBS) as boolean
- 7 constants
Proxy Access Types
Applies only when setting proxy information.
Internet accessed using a proxy.
Internet accessed through a direct connection.
Autodetect Type Flags
Use DHCP to locate the proxy auto-configuration file.
Use DNS to attempt to locate the proxy auto-configuration file at a well-known location on the domain of the local computer.
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins