|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Windows||MBS Win Plugin||16.2||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
This class function creates, displays, and operates a task dialog. The task dialog contains application-defined icons, messages, title, verification check box, command links, push buttons, and radio buttons.
Requires Windows Vista or newer.
- 11 events
- event ButtonClicked(ID as Integer) as boolean
- event Close
- event Constructed
- event ExpandButtonClicked(Expanded as Boolean)
- event Help
- event HyperlinkClicked(link as string)
- event Navigated
- event Open
- event RadioButtonClicked(ID as Integer) as boolean
- event Timer(Time as Integer)
- event VerificationClicked(Checked as Boolean)
- 41 properties
- property AllowDialogCancellation as Boolean
- property CanBeMinimized as Boolean
- property CollapsedControlText as String
- property CommonButtons as Integer
- property Content as String
- property DefaultButton as Integer
- property DefaultRadioButton as Integer
- property DialogHandle as Integer
- property EnableHyperlinks as Boolean
- property ExpandedByDefault as Boolean
- property ExpandedControlText as String
- property ExpandedInformation as String
- property ExpandFooterArea as Boolean
- property Flags as Integer
- property Footer as String
- property FooterIconPicture as Picture
- property Icon as Integer
- property IconPicture as Picture
- property MainInstruction as String
- property NoDefaultRadioButton as Boolean
- property parent as Window
- property parentHandle as Integer
- property PositionRelativeToWindow as Boolean
- property ProgressbarMax as Integer
- property ProgressbarMin as Integer
- property ProgressbarState as Integer
- property ProgressbarValue as Integer
- property RightToLeftLayout as Boolean
- property SelectedButton as Integer
- property SelectedRadioButton as Integer
- property Showing as Boolean
- property TimedOut as Boolean
- property timeoutMS as Integer
- property VerificationChecked as Boolean
- property VerificationEnabled as Boolean
- property VerificationText as String
- property Width as Integer
- property WindowTitle as String
- property Yield as Boolean
- property Button(index as Integer) as TaskDialogButtonMBS
- property RadioButton(index as Integer) as TaskDialogButtonMBS
- 5 methods
- 24 constants
The task dialog contains the push button: Cancel. If this button is specified, the task dialog will respond to typical cancel actions (Alt-F4 and Escape).
The task dialog contains the push button: Close.
The task dialog contains the push button: No.
The task dialog contains the push button: OK.
The task dialog contains the push button: Retry.
The task dialog contains the push button: Yes.
An application icon appears in the task dialog.
A stop-sign icon appears in the task dialog.
An icon consisting of a lowercase letter i in a circle appears in the task dialog.
A shield icon appears in the task dialog.
An exclamation-point icon appears in the task dialog.
Standard Button IDs
No progress bar.
Paused progress bar
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog