|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Network||MBS Network Plugin||18.3||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
The MBS Plugin can spin of a new preemptive thread to run a tunnel to forward a SSH connection from local socket to remote server via SSH tunnel.
This works well for database access with MySQL.
By using our own thread, we are not blocking or blocked by your Xojo code.
The tunnel allows currently one connection through it, e.g. run one tunnel per MySQL connection to go through the tunnel. If you need multiple tunnels, please create multiple SSH tunnels.
- 10 properties
- property BytesReceived as Int64
- property BytesSent as Int64
- property Cancel as Boolean
- property LocalAddress as String
- property LocalPort as Integer
- property Messages as String
- property RemoteAddress as String
- property RemotePort as Integer
- property Running as Boolean
- property Session as SSH2SessionMBS
- 3 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
- /Network/SSH/SSH tunnel connection
- /Network/SSH/SSH tunnel for database
- /Network/SSH/SSH tunnel for database Desktop
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Network Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins