Super class: SQLValueReadMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||SQL||MBS SQL Plugin||9.3||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Be aware that field objects exists only as long as their SQLCommand exists.
Subclass of the SQLValueReadMBS class.
- 15 properties
property FieldNativeType as Integer property FieldPrecision as Integer property FieldScale as Integer property FieldSize as Integer property FieldType as Integer
- property isFieldRequired as boolean
- property Name as string
- property NativeType as Integer
- property Options as Dictionary
- property Pos as Integer
- property Precision as Integer
- property Scale as Integer
- property Size as Integer
- property Type as Integer
- property Option(name as string) as string
- 3 methods
Super class SQLValueReadMBS
- 15 properties
- property asBool as boolean
- property asDouble as Double
- property asInt32 as Int32
- property asInt64 as Int64
- property asInteger as Integer
- property asLong as Int32
- property asShort as Int16
- property asStringValue as String
- property asUInt32 as UInt32
- property asULong as UInt32
- property asUShort as UInt16
- property asVariant as Variant
- property DataType as Integer
- property isNull as boolean
- property LongOrLobReaderMode as Integer
- 14 methods
- method asBLob as SQLStringMBS
- method asBLobMemory as MemoryBlock
- method asBLobString as String
- method asBytes as SQLStringMBS
- method asCLob as SQLStringMBS
- method asDate as Date
- method asDateTime as SQLDateTimeMBS
- method asInterval as SQLIntervalMBS
- method asLongBinary as SQLStringMBS
- method asLongChar as SQLStringMBS
- method asNumeric as SQLNumericMBS
- method asString as SQLStringMBS
- method Constructor(DataType as Integer)
- method Constructor(value as SQLValueReadMBS)
- 22 constants
Data type is BLob data (SQLStringMBS).
Data type is a boolean.
Data type is binary string (SQLStringMBS).
Data type is CLob data (SQLStringMBS).
Data type is Oracle REF CURSOR (SQLCommand).
Data type is SQLDateTime.
This is a normal double variable.
Data type is an interval (SQLIntervalMBS).
A 32 bit integer.
Data type is long binary data (SQLStringMBS).
Data type is long character data (SQLStringMBS).
Data type is SQLNumeric (used internally).
Data type is a 16 bit signed integer.
Data type is server-specific.
Data type is character string (SQLString).
Data type is a 32 bit unsigned integer.
Data type is unknown.
A 16 bit unsigned integer.
Long or Lob(CLob) data reading mode is default (automatic).
Long or Lob(CLob) data reading mode is manual.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- SQLCommandMBS.Field(index as Integer) as SQLFieldMBS
- SQLCommandMBS.Field(name as string) as SQLFieldMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- /SQL/SQLDatabaseMBS Microsoft SQL Server Data Types
- /SQL/SQLite Benchmark vs REALSQLDatabase
- /SQL/Web app/with SQLConnectionMBS
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 19.5pr4
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 19.2pr1
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 18.4pr10
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 16.4pr5
- Upcoming Changes for our SQL Plugin
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS SQL Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins