|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||SpeechRecognition||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||19.4||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Use SFTranscriptionSegmentMBS to get details about a part of an overall SFTranscriptionMBS. An SFTranscriptionSegmentMBS represents an utterance, which is a vocalized word or group of words that represent a single meaning to the speech recognizer (SFSpeechRecognizerMBS).
You don’t create transcription object segments directly. Instead, you access them from a transcription’s segments property.
A transcription segment includes the following information:
- The text of the utterance, plus any alternative interpretations of the spoken word.
- The character range of the segment within the formattedString of its parent SFTranscriptionMBS.
- A confidence value, indicating how likely it is that the specified string matches the audible speech.
- A timestamp and duration value, indicating the position of the segment within the provided audio stream.
- A voiceAnalytics metric, indicating the likelihood of a voice in a segment, and that voice’s pitch, jitter, and shimmer properties.
Requires MacOS 10.15 or later.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 7 properties
- 3 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- SFTranscriptionMBS.segments as SFTranscriptionSegmentMBS()
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos