|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||SpeechRecognition||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||19.4||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Use an SFSpeechRecognitionTaskMBS object to determine the state of a speech recognition task, to cancel an ongoing task, or to signal the end of the task.
You do not create speech recognition task objects directly. Instead, you receive one of these objects after calling recognitionTaskWithRequest.
Requires MacOS 10.15 or later.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 5 properties
- 3 methods
- 5 constants
Delivery of recognition results has finished, but audio recording may be ongoing.
Delivery of recognition requests has finished and audio recording has stopped.
Audio recording has stopped, but delivery of recognition results may continue.
Speech recognition (potentially including audio recording) is in progress.
Speech recognition (potentially including audio recording) has not yet started.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- SFSpeechRecognizerMBS.recognitionTaskWithRequest(request as SFSpeechRecognitionRequestMBS) as SFSpeechRecognitionTaskMBS
- SFSpeechRecognizerMBS.recognitionTaskWithRequest(request as SFSpeechRecognitionRequestMBS, delegateHandler as recognitionTaskWithRequestCompletedMBS, tag as Variant = nil) as SFSpeechRecognitionTaskMBS
Some events for this class:
- SFSpeechRecognizerMBS.didDetectSpeech(task as SFSpeechRecognitionTaskMBS)
- SFSpeechRecognizerMBS.TaskDidFinishRecognition(task as SFSpeechRecognitionTaskMBS, recognitionResult as SFSpeechRecognitionResultMBS)
- SFSpeechRecognizerMBS.TaskDidFinishSuccessfully(task as SFSpeechRecognitionTaskMBS, successfully as boolean)
- SFSpeechRecognizerMBS.TaskDidHypothesizeTranscription(task as SFSpeechRecognitionTaskMBS, transcription as SFTranscriptionMBS)
- SFSpeechRecognizerMBS.TaskFinishedReadingAudio(task as SFSpeechRecognitionTaskMBS)
- SFSpeechRecognizerMBS.TaskWasCancelled(task as SFSpeechRecognitionTaskMBS)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog