|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||QuickTime||MBS QuickTime Plugin||9.5||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
dim f as FolderItem = SpecialFolder.Desktop.Child("test.mov")
dim m as movie = f.OpenAsMovie
dim e as new QTFrameExtractorMBS(m)
// move forward 10 frames
for i as Integer=1 to 10
// show current frame:
You initialize the QTFrameExtractorMBS object with a movie object. Now you can pick the current picture and move forward using the MoveForward method.
Like all QuickTime functions, you need a QuickTime movie to operate on. So on Windows, please use OpenAsMovieMBS as our function makes sure the movie is opened with QuickTime and not Windows Media Player.
- 7 properties
- 12 methods
- method Constructor(m as movie)
- method CurrentPicture as picture
- method Duration as Double
- method DurationTime as Integer
- method FrameDuration as Double
- method FrameDurationTime as Integer
- method GoToBeginningOfMovie
- method GoToEndOfMovie
- method Idle
- method IsMovieDone as boolean
- method MoveBackward as boolean
- method MoveForward as boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
- /QuickTime/QTFrameExtractorMBS/Extract Movie Frames
- /QuickTime/QTFrameExtractorMBS/Extract Movie Frames backwards
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS QuickTime Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins