|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Encryption and Hash||MBS Encryption Plugin||17.0||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Currently this class only implements a part of the PKey functionality of OpenSSL. If needed, we could add more.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 11 properties
- property Bits as Integer
- property DescriptionParams as String
- property DescriptionPrivateKey as String
- property DescriptionPublicKey as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property ID as Integer
- property PrivateKey as String
- property PublicKey as String
- property Size as Integer
- property Type as Integer
- property TypeString as String
- 4 methods
- 2 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- OpenSSLMBS.PKCS7SignData(Certificate as X509MBS, PrivateKey as PKeyMBS, certs() as X509MBS = nil, data as string, flags as Integer = 0) as string
- OpenSSLMBS.SMimePKCS7Decrypt(InputData as string, Certificate as X509MBS, SignKey as PKeyMBS) as String
- OpenSSLMBS.SMimePKCS7Sign(InputData as string, Certificate as X509MBS, SignKey as PKeyMBS) as String
- X509MBS.ReadFromPkcs12(Data as String, Pass as String, byref PKey as PKeyMBS, byref Cert as X509MBS, byref certs() as X509MBS) as Boolean
Some properties using for this class:
- X509MBS.PublicKey as PKeyMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Encryption Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins