|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Photos||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||20.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
The shared PHPhotoLibraryMBS object represents the entire set of assets and collections managed by the Photos app, including both assets stored on the local device and (if enabled) those stored in iCloud Photos. You use this object for the following tasks:
- Getting or verifying the user's permission for your app to access Photos content.
- Making changes to assets and collections; for example, editing asset metadata or content, inserting new assets, or rearranging the members of a collection.
- Registering for update messages sent when changes are made to the library.
Requires MacOS 10.13 or newer.
- 2 events
- 2 properties
- 5 methods
- method cloudIdentifiersForLocalIdentifiers(localIdentifiers() as String) as PHCloudIdentifierMBS()
- method Constructor
- method Destructor
- method localIdentifiersForCloudIdentifiers(cloudIdentifiers() as PHCloudIdentifierMBS) as String()
- method performChanges(ChangeBlock as ChangeBlockMBS, CompletionHandler as ChangeCompletionHandlerMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
- 6 shared methods
- shared method authorizationStatus as Integer
- shared method available as boolean
- shared method PHLocalIdentifierNotFound as String
- shared method PHPhotosErrorDomain as String
- shared method requestAuthorization(CompletionHandler as RequestAuthorizationCompletedMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
- shared method sharedPhotoLibrary as PHPhotoLibraryMBS
- 2 delegates
- 9 constants
The user has explicitly granted your app access to the photo library.
The user has explicitly denied your app access to the photo library.
Explicit user permission is required for photo library access, but the user has not yet granted or denied such permission.
Your app is not authorized to access the photo library, and the user cannot grant such permission.
Library volume offline.
Relinquishing library bundle to writer
Failed to switch system photo library.
The user cancelled.
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins