|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Cocoa Tasks||MBS MacCocoa Plugin||9.7||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Notes: An NSPipe object represents both ends of a pipe and enables communication through the pipe. A pipe is a one-way communications channel between related processes; one process writes data, while the other process reads that data. The data that passes through the pipe is buffered; the size of the buffer is determined by the underlying operating system. NSPipe is an abstract class, the public interface of a class cluster.
- property Handle as Integer
- 3 methods
- shared method pipe as NSPipeMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- NSTaskMBS.setStandardError(p as NSPipeMBS)
- NSTaskMBS.setStandardInput(p as NSPipeMBS)
- NSTaskMBS.setStandardOutput(p as NSPipeMBS)
Some examples which use this class:
- /MacCocoa/NSTask/NSTask live output
- /MacCocoa/NSTask/NSTask traceroute
- /MacCocoa/NSTask/NSTask with Arguments
- /MacCocoa/readToEndOfFileInBackgroundAndNotify Test
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCocoa Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins