|class||Network||MBS Network Plugin||13.0||✅ Yes||❌ No||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||All|
// show IPv4 addresses
dim interfaces() as NetworkInterfaceMBS = NetworkInterfaceMBS.AllInterfaces
for each n as NetworkInterfaceMBS in interfaces
MsgBox n.name+": "+n.IPv4
For Windows, please use WindowsEthernetMBS class.
The values are not updated for this class. Just when you create the interface objects, you get a snapshot of the current state.
- 18 properties
- property Broadcast as Boolean
- property BroadcastAddress as String
- property Flags as Integer
- property Index as Integer
- property InterfaceIndex as Integer
- property IPv4 as String
- property IPv4count as Integer
- property IPv6 as String
- property IPv6count as Integer
- property Loopback as Boolean
- property MAC as String
- property Multicast as Boolean
- property Name as String
- property Netmask as String
- property NetmaskIPv4 as String
- property NetmaskIPv6 as String
- property Running as Boolean
- property Up as Boolean
- 2 methods
- 4 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples using this class:
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 17.1pr3
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 17.1pr1
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 14.2pr8
- Tip of the day: Find network interfaces by name
- MBS Real Studio Plugins, version 13.0pr2
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Network Plugin.
Feedback: Report problem or ask question.