|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Network||MBS Network Plugin||13.0||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No|
// show IPv4 addresses
dim interfaces() as NetworkInterfaceMBS = NetworkInterfaceMBS.AllInterfaces
for each n as NetworkInterfaceMBS in interfaces
MsgBox n.name+": "+n.IPv4
For Windows, please use WindowsEthernetMBS class.
The values are not updated for this class. Just when you create the interface objects, you get a snapshot of the current state.
- 18 properties
- property Broadcast as Boolean
- property BroadcastAddress as String
- property Flags as Integer
- property Index as Integer
- property InterfaceIndex as Integer
- property IPv4 as String
- property IPv4count as Integer
- property IPv6 as String
- property IPv6count as Integer
- property Loopback as Boolean
- property MAC as String
- property Multicast as Boolean
- property Name as String
- property Netmask as String
- property NetmaskIPv4 as String
- property NetmaskIPv6 as String
- property Running as Boolean
- property Up as Boolean
- 2 methods
- 4 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Network Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins