|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CoreML||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||20.0||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
You use an MLImageSizeConstraint to express what image sizes of an image feature a model will accept as input or produce as output.
Use type to determine which properties describe what image sizes the model's image feature expects as input or produces as output.
If type is:
- TypeRange, the image feature accepts any image that has a width in pixelsWideRange and a height in pixelsHighRange.
- TypeEnumerated, the image feature accepts any image size listed in enumeratedImageSizes.
- TypeUnspecified, the MLImageSizeConstraint instance is not configured and should be ignored. Instead, use the image feature's default image size constraint, defined by pixelsWide and pixelsHigh.
- 4 properties
- 2 methods
- shared method available as Boolean
- 3 constants
The image feature accepts image sizes listed in an array.
The image feature accepts image sizes defined by a range of widths and a range of heights.
The image size constraint is not configured and should be ignored.
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
- MLImageConstraintMBS.sizeConstraint as MLImageSizeConstraintMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins