Super class: MKAnnotationMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||MapKit||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||14.1||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Placemark data includes information such as the country, state, city, and street address associated with the specified coordinate. Placemark objects are typically generated by a MKReverseGeocoder object, although you can also create them explicitly yourself.
A placemark is also an annotation and conforms to the MKAnnotation protocol, whose properties and methods include the placemark coordinate and other information. Because they are annotations, you can add them directly to the map view.
Subclass of the MKAnnotationMBS class.
- 13 properties
- property addressDictionary as Dictionary
- property administrativeArea as String
- property coordinate as CLLocationCoordinate2DMBS
- property CoordinateLatitude as Double
- property CoordinateLongitude as Double
- property country as String
- property countryCode as String
- property locality as String
- property postalCode as String
- property subAdministrativeArea as String
- property subLocality as String
- property subThoroughfare as String
- property thoroughfare as String
- 2 methods
Super class MKAnnotationMBS
- 8 properties
- method Constructor
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
- MKReverseGeocoderMBS.placemark as MKPlacemarkMBS
Some events for this class:
- MapKitViewControlMBS.reverseGeocoderDidFindPlacemark(geocoder as MKReverseGeocoderMBS, placemark as MKPlacemarkMBS)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos