Super class: MKAnnotationViewMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||MapKit||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||14.1||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Using this class, you can configure the type of pin to drop and whether you want the pin to be animated into place.
Subclass of the MKAnnotationViewMBS class.
- 2 properties
- 2 methods
- 3 constants
The head of the pin is blue. Purple pins indicate user-specified points on the map.
The head of the pin is green. Green pins indicate starting points on the map.
The head of the pin is red. Red pins indicate destination points on the map.
Super class MKAnnotationViewMBS
- 13 properties
- property annotation as Variant
- property calloutOffsetX as Double
- property calloutOffsetY as Double
- property canShowCallout as Boolean
- property centerOffsetX as Double
- property centerOffsetY as Double
- property draggable as Boolean
- property dragState as Integer
- property enabled as Boolean
- property highlighted as Boolean
- property imageURL as String
- property reuseIdentifier as String
- property selected as Boolean
- 4 methods
- 5 constants
An action occurred that indicated the view should cancel the drag operation. You can put an annotation view into this state to abort the operation.
The view is in the middle of a drag operation and is tracking progress.
An action occurred that indicated the view was dropped by the user. The map view automatically moves annotation views to this state in response to appropriate user actions.
The view is not involved in a drag operation. The annotation view is responsible for returning itself to this state when a drag ends or is canceled.
An action occurred that indicated the view should begin dragging. The map view automatically moves annotation views to this state in response to appropriate user actions.
Super class MKViewMBS
- 5 properties
- method Constructor
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog