Super class: MKOverlayRendererMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||MapKit||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||19.0||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Use this renderer when your overlay's shape is defined by a CGPath object. By default, this renderer fills and strokes the path using its current attributes.
You can use this class as-is or subclass to define additional drawing behaviors. If you subclass, you should override the createPath method and use that method to build the appropriate path object. To change the path, invalidate it and recreate the path using whatever new data your subclass has obtained.
Subclass of the MKOverlayRendererMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 8 properties
- 9 methods
- method applyFillProperties(context as CGContextMBS, zoomScale as double)
- method applyStrokeProperties(context as CGContextMBS, zoomScale as double)
- method Constructor
- method createPath
- method fillPath(path as CGPathMBS, context as CGContextMBS)
- method GetLineDashPattern as Integer()
- method invalidatePath
- method SetLineDashPattern(values() as Integer)
- method strokePath(path as CGPathMBS, context as CGContextMBS)
Super class MKOverlayRendererMBS
- 4 properties
- 10 methods
- method canDrawMapRect(Rect as MKMapRectMBS, zoomScale as Double) as Boolean
- method Constructor(overlay as MKOverlayMBS)
- method drawMapRect(Rect as MKMapRectMBS, zoomScale as Double, context as CGContextMBS)
- method mapPointForPoint(point as CGPointMBS) as MKMapPointMBS
- method mapRectForRect(Rect as CGRectMBS) as MKMapRectMBS
- method pointForMapPoint(mapRect as MKMapPointMBS) as CGPointMBS
- method RectForMapRect(mapRect as MKMapRectMBS) as CGRectMBS
- method setNeedsDisplay
- method setNeedsDisplayInMapRect(mapRect as MKMapRectMBS)
- method setNeedsDisplayInMapRect(mapRect as MKMapRectMBS, zoomScale as double)
- shared method RoadWidthAtZoomScale(zoomScale as double) as double
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins