Super class: MKViewMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||MapKit||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||14.1||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Annotation views are loosely coupled to a corresponding annotation object, which is an object that corresponds to the MKAnnotation protocol. When an annotation's coordinate point is in the visible region, the map view asks its delegate to provide a corresponding annotation view. Annotation views may be recycled later and put into a reuse queue that is maintained by the map view.
Subclass of the MKViewMBS class.
- 13 properties
- property annotation as Variant
- property calloutOffsetX as Double
- property calloutOffsetY as Double
- property canShowCallout as Boolean
- property centerOffsetX as Double
- property centerOffsetY as Double
- property draggable as Boolean
- property dragState as Integer
- property enabled as Boolean
- property highlighted as Boolean
- property imageURL as String
- property reuseIdentifier as String
- property selected as Boolean
- 4 methods
- 5 constants
An action occurred that indicated the view should cancel the drag operation. You can put an annotation view into this state to abort the operation.
The view is in the middle of a drag operation and is tracking progress.
An action occurred that indicated the view was dropped by the user. The map view automatically moves annotation views to this state in response to appropriate user actions.
The view is not involved in a drag operation. The annotation view is responsible for returning itself to this state when a drag ends or is canceled.
An action occurred that indicated the view should begin dragging. The map view automatically moves annotation views to this state in response to appropriate user actions.
Super class MKViewMBS
- 5 properties
- method Constructor
Some methods using this class:
- MKMapViewMBS.dequeueReusableAnnotationViewWithIdentifier(identifier as string) as MKAnnotationViewMBS
- MKMapViewMBS.viewForAnnotation(annotation as Variant) as MKAnnotationViewMBS
Some events for this class:
- MapKitViewControlMBS.annotationViewDidChangeDragState(mapView as MKMapViewMBS, annotationView as MKAnnotationViewMBS, newState as Integer, oldState as Integer)
- MapKitViewControlMBS.contextMenuItemsForAnnotationView(mapView as MKMapViewMBS, view as MKAnnotationViewMBS) as NSMenuItemMBS()
- MapKitViewControlMBS.didAddAnnotationViews(mapView as MKMapViewMBS, AnnotationViews() as MKAnnotationViewMBS)
- MapKitViewControlMBS.didDeselectAnnotationView(mapView as MKMapViewMBS, view as MKAnnotationViewMBS)
- MapKitViewControlMBS.didSelectAnnotationView(mapView as MKMapViewMBS, view as MKAnnotationViewMBS)
- MapKitViewControlMBS.viewForAnnotation(mapView as MKMapViewMBS, annotation as Variant) as MKAnnotationViewMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins