|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Windows Media Foundation||MBS Win Plugin||20.0||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
Can be loaded asynchronously before playing, so you can preload the next file while another is playing.
For Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 18 properties
- property CanPause as Boolean
- property CanSeek as Boolean
- property Duration as Double
- property Handle as Integer
- property HasAudio as Boolean
- property HasAudioSelected as Boolean
- property HasSlowSeek as Boolean
- property HasVideo as Boolean
- property HasVideoSelected as Boolean
- property IsLive as Boolean
- property IsProtected as Boolean
- property Metadata as Dictionary
- property NumberOfStreams as Integer
- property StartPosition as Double
- property StopPosition as Double
- property Tag as Variant
- property URL as String
- property StreamSelection(index as Integer) as Boolean
- 3 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- MFPMediaPlayerMBS.CreateMediaItemFromURL(URL as String, Sync as Boolean = true, tag as Variant = nil) as MFPMediaItemMBS
Some properties using for this class:
- MFPMediaPlayerMBS.MediaItem as MFPMediaItemMBS
Some events for this class:
- MFPMediaPlayerMBS.MediaItemCreated(MediaItem as MFPMediaItemMBS, Tag as variant)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins