|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||JPEG||MBS Images Plugin||15.4||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
dim file as FolderItem = GetFolderItem("test.jp2")
dim stream as BinaryStream = BinaryStream.Open(file)
dim data as string = stream.Read(stream.Length)
dim jp2 as new JPEG2000MBS
if jp2.InitDecompress(data) then
MsgBox str(jp2.Width)+" x "+str(jp2.Height)
Currently only supports RGB, RGBA and Grayscale images.
Please note that Jasper library used here is not very memory efficient and may run out of memory with huge images.
- 6 properties
- 6 methods
- method Close
- method Compress as Boolean
- method GetRow(Index as Integer, Row as MemoryBlock = nil) as MemoryBlock
- method InitCompress(Width as Integer, Height as Integer, BytesPerPixel as Integer, BytesPerRow as Integer = 0) as Boolean
- method InitDecompress(ImageData as MemoryBlock) as Boolean
- method SetRow(Index as Integer, Row as MemoryBlock) as Boolean
- 3 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Images Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins