|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
- Providing a scripting language to your own application.
- An lightweight alternative to XojoScript.
- Working with JSON data
- Enjoy using regular expressions, unicode text functions, number parsing and formatting with no platform dependencies
MBS Plugin added Input(), Yield() and Print() functions for your convenience.
Yield will pass CPU control to other threads, so background tasks continue to run.
Boolean -> Boolean
Number -> Double
String -> String
Buffer -> MemoryBlock
Pointer -> Ptr
Array -> Variant array
Object -> JSON string
null -> nil
nil -> null
Int32, Int64, Single, Double, Currency -> Number
Boolean -> Boolean
String, Text, Date -> String
Ptr -> Pointer
all other -> undefined
- 2 events
- 7 properties
- property Handle as Integer
- property MemoryBlocks as Dictionary
- property ObjectCount as Integer
- property StringCount as Integer
- property GlobalMemoryBlock(PropertyName as String) as MemoryBlock
- property GlobalProperty(PropertyName as String) as Variant
- property GlobalPropertyJSON(PropertyName as String) as String
- 15 methods
- method CallFunction(Name as String, ParamArray Params as Variant) as Variant
- method CallFunction(Name as String, Params() as Variant) as Variant
- method CallFunctionMT(Name as String, ParamArray Params as Variant) as Variant
- method CallFunctionMT(Name as String, Params() as Variant) as Variant
- method Destructor
- method LoadFunction(Name as String, Data as Memoryblock) as Boolean
- method Now as Double
- method SaveFunction(Name as String) as MemoryBlock
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.1pr6
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.1pr5
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.1pr2
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.1pr1
- New in the MBS Xojo Plugins 20.0
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 19.6pr2
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Tools Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog