|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||IO Warrior||MBS USB Plugin||3.3||No||Yes||No||No||No|
This is the software for the IOWarrior USB Device from codemercs.com. The SDK 1.5 vom 21. September 2006 is used.
To work the stuff needs as a minimum the SetupAPI DLL on Windows which is part of Windows 98 or newer.
The plugin can be changed to simply do nothing on Window 95 or NT4 if someone needs this. (A RB application using this plugin can't launch on Windows 95 or NT4 because of the missing DLL.)
- 6 properties
- 14 methods
- method CancelIO(Pipe as Integer) as boolean
- method close
- method DeviceCount as Integer
- method GetProductID as Integer
- method GetRevision as Integer
- method Open as boolean
- method Read(pipe as Integer, buffer as memoryblock, bufferSize as Integer) as Integer
- method ReadImmediate(byref value as UInt32) as Integer
- method ReadNonBlocking(pipe as Integer, buffer as memoryblock, bufferSize as Integer) as Integer
- method SerialNumber as string
- method SetTimeout(timeout as Integer) as boolean
- method SetWriteTimeout(timeout as Integer) as boolean
- method Version as string
- method Write(pipe as Integer, buffer as memoryblock, bufferSize as Integer) as Integer
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS USB Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins