|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Graphics & Pictures||MBS QuickTime Plugin||3.3||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
// This example is for Mac OS and Windows:
dim g as GWorldMBS
dim p as Picture
dim d as GWorldMBS
// get a picture and make sure it's a bitmap
// Make the destination GWorld
if d.NewGWorld(p.Width*4,p.Height*4,32) then
// Make a reference GWorld to target the picture for the source (Mac only!)
if g.NewGWorldFromPicture(p) then
// Scale bicubic in QuickTime 6
g.Scale d, 1024
// not 0 on any error
// show it in a window
Several classes can draw directly into a GWorld picture of take a GWorld Picture as a source. On Mac OS most Realbasic picture objects have a GWorld handle inside, so the plugin functions can accept a Realbasic picture object.
This class is deprecated as Apple deprecated the QuickDraw framework. This class may not work on 64 bit targets.
- 20 properties
- property Bottom as Integer
- property Handle as Integer
- property Height as Integer
- property Lasterror as Integer
- property Left as Integer
- property PixelDepth as Integer
- property Quality as Integer
- property Release as Boolean
- property Right as Integer
- property RowBytes as Integer
- property Top as Integer
- property Width as Integer
- property BMPdata as string
- property BMPdataMemory as Memoryblock
- property JPEGdata as string
- property JPEGdataMemory as Memoryblock
- property PNGdata as string
- property PNGdataMemory as Memoryblock
- property TIFFdata as string
- property TIFFdataMemory as Memoryblock
- 19 methods
- method clone as GWorldMBS
- method cloneHandle as Integer
- method Close
- method CopyPicture as Picture
- method CopyToMemory(dest as Ptr, offset as Integer, RowBytes as Integer, Swap as boolean = false) as boolean
- method Data as memoryblock
- method DataPtr as Ptr
- method DrawGWorld(SourceGWorld as GWorldMBS, SourceLeft as Integer, SourceTop as Integer, SourceWidth as Integer, SourceHeight as Integer, DestinationLeft as Integer, DestinationTop as Integer, DestinationWidth as Integer, DestinationHeight as Integer)
- method DrawIntoGraphics(destination as graphics)
- method DrawIntoGraphics(destination as graphics, SourceLeft as Integer, SourceTop as Integer, SourceWidth as Integer, SourceHeight as Integer, DestinationLeft as Integer, DestinationTop as Integer, DestinationWidth as Integer, DestinationHeight as Integer)
- method DrawPicture(SourcePicture as picture, DestinationLeft as Integer, DestinationTop as Integer, DestinationWidth as Integer, DestinationHeight as Integer, UseTransparent as boolean)
- method NewGWorld(width as Integer, height as Integer, Depth as Integer, ClearWhite as boolean = true) as boolean
- method NewGWorld(width as Integer, height as Integer, PixelFormat as string, ClearWhite as boolean = true) as boolean
- method NewGWorldFromPicture(SourcePic as picture) as boolean
- method NewGWorldGray(width as Integer, height as Integer, Depth as Integer, ClearWhite as boolean = true) as boolean
- method NewGWorldPictureReference(pic as picture) as boolean
- method NewGWorldWithBuffer(width as Integer, height as Integer, PixelFormat as string, Buffer as Ptr, RowBytes as Integer, ClearWhite as boolean = true) as boolean
- method Scale(destgworld as GWorldMBS, quality as Integer)
- method SetGWorld
- 2 shared methods
- 25 constants
- const k16BE565PixelFormat = "B565"
- const k16GrayPixelFormat = "b16g"
- const k16LE5551PixelFormat = "5551"
- const k16LE555PixelFormat = "L555"
- const k16LE565PixelFormat = "L565"
- const k24BGRPixelFormat = "24BG"
- const k2vuyPixelFormat = "2vuy"
- const k32ABGRPixelFormat = "ABGR"
- const k32AlphaGrayPixelFormat = "b32a"
- const k32BGRAPixelFormat = "BGRA"
- const k32RGBAPixelFormat = "RGBA"
- const k422YpCbCr8PixelFormat = "2vuy"
- const k4444YpCbCrA8PixelFormat = "v408"
- const k4444YpCbCrA8RPixelFormat = "r408"
- const k48RGBPixelFormat = "b48r"
- const k64ARGBPixelFormat = "b64a"
- const kCMYKPixelFormat = "cmyk"
- const kUYVY422PixelFormat = "UYVY"
- const kYUV211PixelFormat = "Y211"
- const kYUV411PixelFormat = "Y411"
- const kYUV420PixelFormat = "y420"
- const kYUVSPixelFormat = "yuvs"
- const kYUVUPixelFormat = "yuvu"
- const kYVU9PixelFormat = "YVU9"
- const kYVYU422PixelFormat = "YVYU"
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
- /QuickTime/Next Frame
- /QuickTime/Play Movie in GWorld
- /QuickTime/QuickTime Grabber/VideoGrabbing
- /QuickTime/Resize picture
- /QuickTime/Scaleing with QuickTime
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS QuickTime Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins