Super class: GKPlayerMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||GameKit||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||12.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
At any given time, only one player may be authenticated on the device; this player must log out before another player can log in.
Your game must authenticate the local player before using any Game Center features. Authenticating the player ensures that the player has created an account and is connected to Game Center. To authenticate the local player, retrieve the shared instance of the local player by calling the localPlayer class method, and then call the authenticateWithCompletionHandler: method.
You can see whether the local player is authenticated by reading the local player's authenticated property. If authenticated is true, then the local player's other properties are valid, and you can call other Game Center methods.
Call the loadFriendsWithCompletionHandler: method to retrieve the player identifiers for the local player's friends.
Subclass of the GKPlayerMBS class.
- 2 properties
- 8 methods
- method authenticate(tag as Variant = nil)
- method Constructor
- method friends as string()
- method loadDefaultLeaderboardCategoryID(tag as Variant = nil)
- method loadFriendPlayers(tag as Variant = nil)
- method loadFriends(tag as Variant = nil)
- method SetAuthenticateHandler(tag as Variant = nil)
- method setDefaultLeaderboardCategoryID(categoryID as string, tag as Variant = nil)
- 2 shared methods
Super class GKPlayerMBS
- 5 properties
- 2 methods
- 3 shared methods
- 2 constants
This class has no sub classes.
Some events for this class:
- GameKitMBS.authenticateCompleted(localPlayer as GKLocalPlayerMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- GameKitMBS.authenticateHandler(LocalPlayer as GKLocalPlayerMBS, viewController as NSViewControllerMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant, viewControllerHandle as Integer)
- GameKitMBS.loadDefaultLeaderboardCategoryIDCompleted(LocalPlayer as GKLocalPlayerMBS, categoryID as string, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- GameKitMBS.loadFriendPlayersCompleted(localPlayer as GKLocalPlayerMBS, friendPlayers() as GKPlayerMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- GameKitMBS.loadFriendsCompleted(localPlayer as GKLocalPlayerMBS, friends() as string, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- GameKitMBS.setDefaultLeaderboardCategoryIDCompleted(LocalPlayer as GKLocalPlayerMBS, categoryID as string, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog