|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||GameKit||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||12.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
During development, you create achievement descriptions by editing them in iTunes Connect. At runtime, your game retrieve these descriptions from Game Center. Usually, your game only needs to download achievement descriptions when it wants to present a custom achievement user interface to the player.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- property Handle as Integer
- 11 methods
- method achievedDescription as string
- method Constructor
- method groupIdentifier as string
- method identifier as string
- method image as NSImageMBS
- method isHidden as boolean
- method isReplayable as boolean
- method loadImage(tag as Variant = nil)
- method maximumPoints as Integer
- method title as string
- method unachievedDescription as string
- 4 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some events for this class:
- GameKitMBS.loadAchievementDescriptionsCompleted(achievements() as GKAchievementDescriptionMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- GameKitMBS.loadImageCompleted(description as GKAchievementDescriptionMBS, image as NSImageMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog