Super class: DOMObjectMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Mac||MBS MacControls Plugin||7.4||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
All methods in this class will catch exceptions from Cocoa and raise a NSExceptionMBS instead. Using the message, name and reason properties you can see what was the reason for this exception. Please report if you find a method which does not handle exceptions correct.
Subclass of the DOMObjectMBS class.
This is a subclass of an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
Super class DOMObjectMBS
Super class WebScriptObjectMBS
- property Handle as Integer
- 9 methods
- method Constructor
- method evaluateWebScript(script as String) as Variant
- method getValue(name as String) as Variant
- method removeValue(name as String)
- method setValue(name as String, value as Variant)
- method setWebScriptCallback(name as String, value as WebScriptCallbackMBS)
- method setWebScriptValueAtIndex(index as Integer, value as Variant)
- method stringRepresentation as String
- method webScriptValueAtIndex(index as Integer) as Variant
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- DOMDocumentMBS.getElementsByTagName(name as string) as DOMNodeListMBS
- DOMDocumentMBS.getElementsByTagNameNS(namespaceURI as string, localName as string) as DOMNodeListMBS
- DOMElementMBS.getElementsByTagName(name as string) as DOMNodeListMBS
- DOMElementMBS.getElementsByTagNameNS(namespaceURI as string, localName as string) as DOMNodeListMBS
- DOMHTMLDocumentMBS.getElementsByName(elementName as string) as DOMNodeListMBS
- DOMNodeMBS.childNodes as DOMNodeListMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacControls Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins