Super class: DirectShowMediaFilterMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||DirectShow||MBS Win Plugin||12.1||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
All DirectShow filters must expose this interface. The Filter Graph Manager uses this interface to control filters. Applications can use this interface to enumerate pins and query for filter information, but should not use it to change the state of a filter. Instead, use the MediaControl interface on the Filter Graph Manager.
Subclass of the DirectShowMediaFilterMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 12 methods
- method AMCameraControl as DirectShowAMCameraControlMBS
- method AMCrossbar as DirectShowAMCrossbarMBS
- method AMVideoCompression as DirectShowAMVideoCompressionMBS
- method AMVideoProcAmp as DirectShowAMVideoProcAmpMBS
- method ConfigAviMux as DirectShowConfigAviMuxMBS
- method ConfigInterleaving as DirectShowConfigInterleavingMBS
- method Constructor
- method EnumPins as DirectShowEnumPinsMBS
- method FindPin(name as string) as DirectShowPinMBS
- method Info as DirectShowFilterInfoMBS
- method ShowPropertyDialog(parent as window = nil, x as integer = 0, y as integer = 0, title as string = "")
- method VendorInfo as string
Super class DirectShowMediaFilterMBS
- 3 properties
- 4 methods
- 3 constants
Filter State Constants
Paused. The filter is processing data, but not rendering it.
Running. The filter is processing and rendering data.
Stopped. The filter is not processing data.
Some methods using this class:
- DirectShowAMCrossbarMBS.BaseFilter as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS
- DirectShowAMVideoCompressionMBS.BaseFilter as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS
- DirectShowCaptureGraphBuilderMBS.Crossbar(filter as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS) as DirectShowAMCrossbarMBS
- DirectShowCaptureGraphBuilderMBS.GetStreamConfig(preview as boolean, filter as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS) as DirectShowAMStreamConfigMBS
- DirectShowCaptureGraphBuilderMBS.RenderStream(category as DirectShowGUIDMBS, Type as DirectShowGUIDMBS, Source as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS, Intermediate as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS = nil, Sink as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS = nil)
- DirectShowCaptureGraphBuilderMBS.RenderStream(category as DirectShowGUIDMBS, Type as DirectShowGUIDMBS, Source as DirectShowPinMBS, Intermediate as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS = nil, Sink as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS = nil)
- DirectShowCaptureGraphBuilderMBS.SetOutputFileName(Type as DirectShowGUIDMBS, FilePath as string, byref filter as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS, byref sink as DirectShowFileSinkFilterMBS)
- DirectShowCaptureGraphBuilderMBS.SetupHighestResolution(videoInputFilter as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS, preview as boolean = false)
- DirectShowFilterGraphMBS.AddFilter(SourceFilter as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS, Name as string = "")
- DirectShowGraphBuilderMBS.AddSourceFilter(FileName as string, FilterName as string) as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS
- DirectShowGraphBuilderMBS.ConnectFilters(pinOut as DirectShowPinMBS, dest as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS)
- DirectShowGraphBuilderMBS.ConnectFilters(source as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS, dest as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS)
- DirectShowGraphBuilderMBS.ConnectFilters(source as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS, pinIn as DirectShowPinMBS)
- DirectShowMonikerMBS.BindBaseFilter as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS
- DirectShowSampleGrabberMBS.BaseFilter as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with format settings
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with frame grabber
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with frame grabber event
- /Win/DirectShow/Select and Capture
- /Win/DirectShow/Select and Capture with Audio
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins