|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||DirectShow||MBS Win Plugin||13.4||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
Audio compression and capture filters use this structure to describe the formats they can produce.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 9 properties
- property BitsPerSampleGranularity as Integer
- property ChannelsGranularity as Integer
- property MaximumBitsPerSample as Integer
- property MaximumChannels as Integer
- property MaximumSampleFrequency as Integer
- property MinimumBitsPerSample as Integer
- property MinimumChannels as Integer
- property MinimumSampleFrequency as Integer
- property SampleFrequencyGranularity as Integer
- method Constructor
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- DirectShowAMStreamConfigMBS.AudioCaps as DirectShowAudioStreamConfigCapsMBS()
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos