|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||DirectShow||MBS Win Plugin||19.1||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
It is supported by some video compression filters, and also by some video capture filters that output compressed video. Filters that support this interface expose it through their output pins.
An application can use this interface to control how video is compressed, including characteristics such as the key-frame rate or the compression quality.
A filter that supports this interface might not support every method. Use the Capabilities property to determine which methods the filter supports.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 13 properties
- property Capabilities as Integer
- property DefaultKeyFrameRate as Integer
- property DefaultPFramesPerKey as Integer
- property DefaultQuality as Double
- property Description as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property KeyFrameRate as Integer
- property Lasterror as Integer
- property LasterrorMessage as String
- property PFramesPerKeyFrame as Integer
- property Quality as Double
- property Version as String
- property WindowSize as UInt64
- 5 methods
- 5 constants
Video compressor supports the PFramesPerKeyFrame properties.
Video compressor can compress video to a specified data rate. If the compressor has this capability then the output pins media type will contain the data rate in the VIDEOINFOHEADER structure's BitRate member. The only way to set the data rate is to set BitRate.
Video compressor supports the KeyFrameRate properties.
Video compressor supports the Quality property.
Video compressor supports the WindowSize properties.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- DirectShowBaseFilterMBS.AMVideoCompression as DirectShowAMVideoCompressionMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins