|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||DirectShow||MBS Win Plugin||13.4||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
Applications can use this interface to set format properties, such as the output dimensions and frame rate (for video) or the sample rate and number of channels (for audio).
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 4 properties
- 6 methods
- method AudioCaps as DirectShowAudioStreamConfigCapsMBS()
- method Constructor
- method MediaTypes as DirectShowMediaTypeMBS()
- method NumberOfCapabilities as Integer
- method ShowPropertyDialog(parent as window = nil, x as integer = 0, y as integer = 0, title as string = "")
- method VideoCaps as DirectShowVideoStreamConfigCapsMBS()
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- DirectShowCaptureGraphBuilderMBS.GetStreamConfig(preview as boolean, filter as DirectShowBaseFilterMBS) as DirectShowAMStreamConfigMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins