|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Collaboration||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||13.0||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
dim a as CSIdentityAuthorityMBS = CSIdentityAuthorityMBS.localIdentityAuthority
An identity authority is a logical repository of user and group information, such the users and groups database on a local system or on a directory server.
The local authority contains all users and groups defined on the local system. The managed authority contains all users and groups defined in directory servers to which the system is bound (LDAP, ActiveDirectory, etc.). The Default authority is a union of the local and managed authorities and is used to locate user/group info from both sources in one query.
Use one of the class factory methods to return an CSIdentityAuthority object, which can be used to search for an identity with an CSIdentityQuery object.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- property Handle as Integer
- 2 methods
- 4 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CSIdentityMBS.Authority as CSIdentityAuthorityMBS
- CSIdentityMBS.Constructor(identityClass as Integer, fullName as string, posixName as string, flags as Integer, authority as CSIdentityAuthorityMBS)
- CSIdentityQueryMBS.Create(identityClass as Integer, authority as CSIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CSIdentityQueryMBS
- CSIdentityQueryMBS.CreateForName(name as string, comparisonMethod as Integer, identityClass as Integer, authority as CSIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CSIdentityQueryMBS
- CSIdentityQueryMBS.CreateForPosixID(posixID as Integer, identityClass as Integer, authority as CSIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CSIdentityQueryMBS
- CSIdentityQueryMBS.CreateForUUID(uuid as string, authority as CSIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CSIdentityQueryMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos