|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Contacts||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
A container has a collection of contacts. A contact can be in only one container. CardDAV accounts usually have only one container whereas Exchange accounts may have multiple containers, where each container represents an Exchange folder
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 4 properties
- 2 methods
- 7 shared methods
- shared method available as Boolean
- shared method CNContainerIdentifierKey as String
- shared method CNContainerNameKey as String
- shared method CNContainerTypeKey as String
- shared method predicateForContainerOfContactWithIdentifier(contactIdentifier as String) as NSPredicateMBS
- shared method predicateForContainerOfGroupWithIdentifier(groupIdentifier as String) as NSPredicateMBS
- shared method predicateForContainersWithIdentifiers(Identifiers() as String) as NSPredicateMBS
- 4 constants
A container for contacts stored in an CardDAV server, such as iCloud.
A container for contacts stored in an Exchange folder from an Exchange server.
A container for contacts only stored locally on the device. There is only one local container for a device.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CNContactStoreMBS.containersMatchingPredicate(predicate as NSPredicateMBS, byref error as NSErrorMBS) as CNContainerMBS()
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos