|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CloudKit||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Notes: This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 5 properties
- 2 methods
- shared method Available as Boolean
- 12 constants
The participant has accepted the share request.
The participant has not accepted the share request.
The participant was removed from the share.
The participant’s status is unknown.
The participant does not have any permissions for this share.
The participant has read only permissions for this share.
The participant has full read and write permissions for this share.
The current status of the participant’s permissions is unknown.
The participant is the owner of the share. As owner, the user can add private users to the share.
The participant is a private user and can access the share.
The participant is a public user. Public users are “self-added” when the participant accesses the shareURL. Owners cannot add public users.
The type of the participant cannot be determined.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CKShareMBS.addParticipant(participant as CKShareParticipantMBS)
- CKShareMBS.participants as CKShareParticipantMBS()
- CKShareMBS.removeParticipant(participant as CKShareParticipantMBS)
Some properties using for this class:
- CKShareMBS.currentUserParticipant as CKShareParticipantMBS
- CKShareMBS.owner as CKShareParticipantMBS
Some events for this class:
- CKContainerMBS.fetchShareParticipantWithEmailAddressCompleted(emailAddress as String, shareParticipant as CKShareParticipantMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- CKContainerMBS.fetchShareParticipantWithPhoneNumberCompleted(phoneNumber as String,shareParticipant as CKShareParticipantMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- CKContainerMBS.fetchShareParticipantWithUserRecordIDCompleted(userRecordID as CKRecordIDMBS, shareParticipant as CKShareParticipantMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- CKFetchShareParticipantsOperationMBS.shareParticipantFetched(participant as CKShareParticipantMBS)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins