Super class: CKNotificationMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CloudKit||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Subscription objects represent persistent queries on the server. When the server detects a change related to a subscription, it sends a push notification to the client that created the subscription and logs the push notification in the container. You use instances of this class to get information about the record involved in the push notification.
Subclass of the CKNotificationMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 5 properties
- method Constructor
- 3 constants
A record matching the subscription’s predicate was created.
A record matching the subscription’s predicate was deleted.
A record matching the subscription’s predicate was updated.
Super class CKNotificationMBS
- 13 properties
- property alertActionLocalizationKey as String
- property alertBody as String
- property alertLaunchImage as String
- property alertLocalizationKey as String
- property badge as Integer
- property category as String
- property containerIdentifier as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property isPruned as Boolean
- property notificationID as CKNotificationIDMBS
- property notificationType as Integer
- property soundName as String
- property subscriptionID as String
- 2 methods
- shared method notificationFromRemoteNotificationDictionary(notificationDictionary as Dictionary) as CKNotificationMBS
- 4 constants
A notification generated when the contents of a database changed.
A notification generated based on the conditions set forth in a subscription object.
A notification that your app previously marked as read using a CKMarkNotificationsReadOperationMBS object.
A notification generated when the contents of a record zone changed.
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog