|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CloudKit||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
You do not create instances of this class yourself. When fetching records using a CKQueryOperation object, if the number of results exceeds the results limit value set for the query, the server provides you with a query cursor object. Use that cursor object to initialize a new CKQueryOperationMBS and retrieve the next batch of results for the same query.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- property Handle as Integer
- 2 methods
- shared method Available as Boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CKQueryOperationMBS.Constructor(queryCursor as CKQueryCursorMBS)
- NSPersonNameComponentsMBS.copy as CKQueryCursorMBS
Some properties using for this class:
- CKQueryOperationMBS.cursor as CKQueryCursorMBS
Some events for this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins