|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CloudKit||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Notification objects wrap the data associated with a push notification. Use notification objects to wrap recently received push notification data or to fetch notification objects representing already delivered push notifications from a container. In both cases, the information in the notification object tells you what changed.
The CKNotificationMBS class itself is an abstract class. When you create a new notification object from a payload dictionary, the constructor instantiates a subclass of the appropriate type. Similarly, when you fetch notifications from a container, what you receive are instances of a concrete subclass. The base CKNotificationMBS class provides information about the push notification and how it was delivered. Specific subclasses contain specific data indicating what change actually occurred.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 13 properties
- property alertActionLocalizationKey as String
- property alertBody as String
- property alertLaunchImage as String
- property alertLocalizationKey as String
- property badge as Integer
- property category as String
- property containerIdentifier as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property isPruned as Boolean
- property notificationID as CKNotificationIDMBS
- property notificationType as Integer
- property soundName as String
- property subscriptionID as String
- 2 methods
- shared method notificationFromRemoteNotificationDictionary(notificationDictionary as Dictionary) as CKNotificationMBS
- 4 constants
A notification generated when the contents of a database changed.
A notification generated based on the conditions set forth in a subscription object.
A notification that your app previously marked as read using a CKMarkNotificationsReadOperationMBS object.
A notification generated when the contents of a record zone changed.
Some events for this class:
- CKFetchNotificationChangesOperationMBS.notificationChanged(notification as CKNotificationMBS)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos