|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CoreGraphics||MBS MacCG Plugin||7.4||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Requires Mac OS X 10.4.
All functions used by the CGS classes are private APIs, so Apple does not guarantee that they work in future Mac OS X versions.
To find all processes on Mac, use the ProcessMBS class.
To find all windows on Windows, use the WindowsListMBS class.
Not official supported by Apple and some effects don't work well on latest OS X versions!
- 7 properties
- 12 methods
- method Flush
- method Height as Double
- method Left as Double
- method Level as Integer
- method Move(byref x as single, byref y as single)
- method Order(mode as Integer, relativeToWindow as CGSWindowMBS=nil)
- method Title as string
- method Top as Double
- method Uncover
- method Warp(w as Integer, h as Integer, value as memoryblock)
- method Width as Double
- method Workspace as CGSWorkspaceMBS
- 3 constants
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CGSConnectionMBS.CGSWindow(w as window) as CGSWindowMBS
- CGSConnectionMBS.CGSWindowbyHandle(windowhandle as Integer) as CGSWindowMBS
- CGSWindowListMBS.Item(index as Integer) as CGSWindowMBS
Some properties using for this class:
- CGSTransitionRequestMBS.Win as CGSWindowMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCG Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins