|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundationNode||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||15.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
It provides methods to search and query various information about the audio components without opening them. Currently, only audio components that are audio units can only be searched.
The class also supports predefined system tags and arbitrary user tags. Each audio unit can be tagged as part of its definition. AudioUnit Hosts such as Logic or GarageBand can present groupings of audio units based on the tags.
Searching for audio units can be done in various ways:
- Using a NSPredicate instance that contains search strings for tags or descriptions
- Using a block to match on a custom criteria.
- Using an AudioComponentDescription.
Available in OS X v10.10 and later.
- 2 events
- property Handle as Integer
- 7 methods
- method allComponents as AVAudioUnitComponentMBS()
- method componentsMatchingDescription(Description as AVAudioComponentDescriptionMBS) as AVAudioUnitComponentMBS()
- method componentsPassingTest(tag as Variant = nil) as AVAudioUnitComponentMBS()
- method Constructor
- method Destructor
- method standardLocalizedTagNames as string()
- method tagNames as string()
- 3 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins