Super class: AVAudioNodeMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundationNode||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||15.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Any node that conforms to the AVAudioMixing protocol (for example, AVAudioPlayerNode) can act as a source in this environment.
The environment has an implicit “listener”. By controlling the listener’s position and orientation, the application controls the way the user experiences the virtual world. In addition, this node also defines properties for distance attenuation and reverberation that help characterize the environment.
It is important to note that only inputs with a mono channel connection format to the environment node are spatialized. If the input is stereo, the audio is passed through without being spatialized. Currently inputs with connection formats of more than 2 channels are not supported.
In order to set the environment node’s output to a multichannel format, use an AVAudioFormatMBS having one of the following Audio Channel Layout Tags.
- 12 properties
- property distanceAttenuationParameters as AVAudioEnvironmentDistanceAttenuationParametersMBS
- property nextAvailableInputBus as Integer
- property obstruction as Double
- property occlusion as Double
- property outputVolume as Double
- property pan as Double
- property position as AVAudio3DPointMBS
- property rate as Double
- property renderingAlgorithm as Integer
- property reverbBlend as Double
- property reverbParameters as AVAudioEnvironmentReverbParametersMBS
- property volume as Double
- method Constructor
Super class AVAudioNodeMBS
- event Tap(bus as Integer, bufferSize as UInt32, format as AVAudioFormatMBS, buffer as AVAudioPCMBufferMBS, time as AVAudioTimeMBS, tag as Variant)
- 8 properties
- 8 methods
- method Constructor
- method inputFormatForBus(busIndex as Integer) as AVAudioFormatMBS
- method installTapOnBus(busIndex as Integer, bufferSize as UInt32 = 0, format as AVAudioFormatMBS = nil, tag as Variant = nil)
- method nameForInputBus(busIndex as Integer) as string
- method nameForOutputBus(busIndex as Integer) as string
- method outputFormatForBus(busIndex as Integer) as AVAudioFormatMBS
- method removeTapOnBus(busIndex as Integer)
- method reset
- shared method available as boolean
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog