|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundationNode||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||15.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
You use audio nodes to generate audio signals, process them, and perform audio input and output.
You create each audio node separately and attach it to the audio engine. You can perform all audio node operations during runtime—connecting them, disconnecting them, and removing them—with only minor limitations:
- Reconnect audio nodes only when they are upstream of a mixer..
- If you remove an audio node that has differing input and output channel counts, or which is a mixer, the result will likely be a broken graph.
- event ConfigurationChanged(notification as NSNotificationMBS)
- 7 properties
- 15 methods
- method attachNode(node as AVAudioNodeMBS)
- method connect(node1 as AVAudioNodeMBS, node2 as AVAudioNodeMBS, bus1 as Integer, bus2 as Integer, format as AVAudioFormatMBS)
- method connect(node1 as AVAudioNodeMBS, node2 as AVAudioNodeMBS, format as AVAudioFormatMBS)
- method Constructor
- method Destructor
- method detachNode(node as AVAudioNodeMBS)
- method disconnectNodeInput(node as AVAudioNodeMBS)
- method disconnectNodeInput(node as AVAudioNodeMBS, bus as Integer)
- method disconnectNodeOutput(node as AVAudioNodeMBS)
- method disconnectNodeOutput(node as AVAudioNodeMBS, bus as Integer)
- method pause
- method prepare
- method reset
- method startAndReturnError(byref error as NSErrorMBS) as Boolean
- method stop
- 2 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
- AVAudioNodeMBS.engine as AVAudioEngineMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- /AVFoundation/AVAudioEngine/Player with AudioUnit for Level Meter
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins