|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Network||MBS Linux Plugin||12.4||No||No||Yes||Yes, Linux only||No|
Typically you create an object of your subclass of AvahiClientMBS at application launch and keep it running.
If events are too slow in GUI events, please use a timer with 50ms and call the AvahiClientMBS.Poll method there.
- 5 events
- property Handle as Integer
- 5 methods
- 2 shared methods
- 2 constants
Don't read user configuration
Don't fail if the daemon is not available when avahi_client_new() is called, instead enter AVAHI_CLIENT_CONNECTING state and wait for the daemon to appear.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- AvahiBrowserMBS.Constructor(client as AvahiClientMBS)
- AvahiDomainBrowserMBS.Constructor(client as AvahiClientMBS)
- AvahiResolverMBS.Constructor(client as AvahiClientMBS)
- AvahiTypeBrowserMBS.Constructor(client as AvahiClientMBS)
Some properties using for this class:
- AvahiBrowserMBS.Client as AvahiClientMBS
- AvahiDomainBrowserMBS.Client as AvahiClientMBS
- AvahiResolverMBS.Client as AvahiClientMBS
- AvahiTypeBrowserMBS.Client as AvahiClientMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Linux Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog